 Technic / 900
Re: where to find discontinued sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ryan Hagan writes:

SNIP
I've been looking all over the net trying to find discontinued Lego Technic
sets without much luck.
SNIP

Ryan, you can find some discontinued Technic sets on eBay. Just do a search for
'Lego Technic', or 'Lego' and the model number. Upon checking Auction Watch it
appears that eBay has the most Lego Technic listings, usually a couple of
pages. Bidding appears to be active, driving up prices, and as I'm a relative
Lego newbie, I don't know if the prices are competitive. As always when
shopping eBay, all the usual buyer beware advisories apply.

Anyone care to comment on their experience buying Lego through online auctions?
How are prices? Are there other online Lego swap/trade sites you would
recommend (other than this one)? TI