 Technic / 810
Re: where to find discontinued sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:03:48 GMT

S@H phone specials can be found by following the link on the Lugnet home page.  I
just purchased two sub kits (the ones from a couple years back with the pneumatic
arms) for $25.00 a piece.  There are several technic sets weekly, but act
quickly, as once they're gone, they're gone.  I think S@H is simple a mail order
company specializing in legos.  their phone specials (which are not advertised)
are old stock and over stock.

One other quick note.  I called a couple weeks ago and a sales rep told me they
no longer had phone specials.  I called back a few minutes later, and another
sales rep took my order, no problem.

Ryan Hagan wrote:

Greetings,

I've been looking all over the net trying to find discontinued Lego Technic
sets without much luck.  I'm specifically looking for Pneumatic Crane Truck
(8460?), but would also like to find other discontinued sets.

Also, I hear a lot about Lego Shop@Home, but can't seem to find much info on
it.  What is it exactly?  Is it an official Lego Order Depot?  Do they have a
web presence?

Thanks for the help.

--

jeff canar m.a. - project coordinator
dept of psychology - illinois institute of technology

ph:  312-567-6468
fax: 312-567-3493
e-mail: jcanar@rush.rpslmc.edu
        j_canar@yahoo.com