 Technic / 4191
Re: a question for those with lots of technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:45:55 GMT

Hey guys,

just reading the last few postings. What I think is a factor in the dual
steering axles is the size of the roads. In europe we're a bit more pushed
for space (and nowhere more than here in Holland of course) which makes
roads narrower and corners tighter.
About those walking things (isn't an 8 legged centipede about 92 legs
short?): there was a program about forestry on the other night (those
relaxing dinner-time documentaries) where they showed an 8 legged machine
that had an arm that could grab a tree, cut it, and strip it from branches.
Very impressive. I'll see if I can find pics.

Cheers!

Duq

P.S. Jennifer: there's a garage sale on saturday week. Will I keep an eye
out for some big wheels?