 Technic / 4190
Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:55:40 GMT

Yes I know, it's sounds excellent. I have received another mag from TLC
today but there is no mention of the 3800 in there. I'll keep looking and if
i can find anything else I'll post it here.
Regards
Clive

In lugnet.technic, Jeff Small writes:
wow, 300 pieces AND turntable(S) (note the 's' on the end!) that's gonna be
a cool set...damn I wish we knew when it hit the streets...

"Clive Wadham" <clive.wadham@talk21.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Jeff Small writes:
I saw it again in those scans from the toy show...it's apparently the • ONLY
new mindstorm offering coming down the pipe, and I know RIS 2.0 isn't • coming
until 'Fall 2001' so does this thing come out any earlier? Anyone have • any
info on price, parts, release date, etc?

"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh
Bear?" -- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
-- http://www.users.sccoast.net/jeff

Hi Jeff, All I have seen is in the January-June 2001 Catalogue which says:
(the catalogue came from customer services UK)

Only available on the internet.
Combined with your Robotics Invention System this is a cool set with loads
of possibilities, Use the CD-ROM, the additional motor, the awesome
turntables, and 300 other Lego elements to come up with new, more
challenging robots.
And don't forget to visit the special Master Builder's community at
www.legomindstorms.com!
3800 ULTIMATE BUILDERS SET
From 12 Years

I am unable to find anything else about it.