 Technic / 4478
Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:22:35 GMT

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:54:13 GMT, "Krusty" <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

I saw it again in those scans from the toy show...it's apparently the ONLY
new mindstorm offering coming down the pipe, and I know RIS 2.0 isn't coming
until 'Fall 2001' so does this thing come out any earlier? Anyone have any
info on price, parts, release date, etc?

I have found a reference on j.t. puffins' site.
http://puffins.com/lemind01.html

LE-3800  Ultimate Builders Set  $59.99
And only a picture of the box with no detail about the content :-(

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.