 Technic / 4199
Re: a question for those with lots of technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 02:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

Same here; I also have only seen a 4-wheel steering verhicle in action once
(an unusually large back-hoe unit). Are these more common in European cities?

Dunno about Europe, but here in australia they're reasonably common - often
used for flat-trays carting building materials (brick pallets, etc). They
generally have the 4 front wheels & 2 axles with 4 wheels each on the back.

Many also have a small hydraulic lifting arm mounted either half-way down the
tray, or at the back, for loading.

ROSCO