 Technic / 4158
Re: a question for those with lots of technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:10:07 GMT

Gaurav Thakur wrote:

The newer, air-filled tires of the same size
(8857/8880, 8448, 8457, 8458, etc) seem to look flattened when a lot of
weight is forced upon them. My guess is that this is probably due to the
fact that Lego tires are not airtight and therefore the air can escape
rather easily (and that the air is not pressurized in the first place)

I imagine it would be possible to fill them with the foam stuff that sets to a
solid type substance... I actually don't have a clue what I am talking about
here but I've seen it somewhere before in my life, but have no recollection of
the details.

Jennifer Clark