 Technic / *17801 (-100)
  Re: Dirt Crusher (8369) vs Outdoor Challenger (8675)

Hello, These cars are technically the same. In the open you should have a range of about 20 to 25 meters, with no interference... Greetings Maico Arts Keary Phillips schreef: (...) (18 years ago, 27-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Dirt Crusher (8369) vs Outdoor Challenger (8675)

I've heard the (URL) Dirt Crusher> (8369) has a somewhat poor RC transmission range of about 10-15 meters. Does anyone know if the (URL) Outdoor Challenger> (8675) is any better? Besides the color of the parts and the wheel treads, these two sets (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Toast Drawing device.

(...) I wonder if you can burn an image of the virgin mary on it :-) Can fetch some big bucks on ebay.... Ram (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Lego Toast Drawing device.

Found this: (URL) the "Phase 3 message Toast" for a video. It is a computer controlled (custom interface) Lego platform that can burn a message into a piece of bread using a soldering gun mounted above it.. cute :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Thanks. That's what I was striving for. (...) Luckily the gear on a DC-3 is a simple design in real life so I could model it fairly easily. Currently it's on display in my office at Oracle HQ if ya wanna see it... (...) Hmm, yeah I guess (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

In lugnet.technic, William R. Ward wrote: SNIP Great MOC, William! I'm always impressed when art and function come together in an animated and impressive build. I really like the working ailerons and, of course, the landing gear mechanism. Good tail (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Well it helps that it's one of the most recognizable planes ever made... (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Thanks! It was definitely one of the most difficult projects I've done. (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Thank you! (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Originally I was going to go 6-wide, but went to 8-wide when I decided to add the mechanisms. (...) It's the same design as my previous big plane, the PB4Y-2: (URL) Really great built. Thanks!! (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Yes, that's the one. I hadn't seen those sets. I was too lazy to look on Peeron :-) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

(...) Following on from the use of the 8-tooth timing wheel in the 8479 bar code truck, which varied the rev sound, I used a 4-lobe Technic Knob Wheel (URL) with a touch sensor connected to a bar code unit to produce a 'chuff' sound for a large (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

Thank you for that information. I took a look through several pictures of a 8479 Barcode Multi-Set, I wanted to see how the Timing Wheel was used. While doing so I came up with the idea of using a Touch Sensor with the Timing Wheel. This works so (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

(...) It was introduced in 1997 in (URL) 8479 Barcode Multi-Set>, which you programmed with barcodes. It wasn't used again until 2003. (URL) In the (URL) LEGO Education Team Challenge set> it is used with a light sensor to create a rotation sensor. (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) William, Wow, this is awesome. It's hard to capture a streamlined shape in Lego, but you've captured a DC-3, I didn't even need the name to recognize it. Thanks, George (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

(...) A lot of space and mecha builders use them to make guns which might explain the price. Tim (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth (URL) never understood what these parts where good for. Can anyone enlighten me? I just had to buy a bunch of them from bricklink so that I could be stocked on them, but I do not understand their use. Perhaps they (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) OK. I'll out myself as an idiot before someone else does. I completely missed this model in .announce.moc (not once but twice) and figured it wasn't there. At least I was being stupid for a good cause ;) Tim (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

Nice MOC! As Chris said, you have captured the awkward shape of this plane's shape very well! (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Nice aircraft. At first glance I would have said it was a bit chubby but reading that you fit a bunch of working stuff in there I would turn that around to say lovely compromise between form and function. I think your (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

Nice moc William. You have captured the awkward shape of the planes' nose beautifully. Great backstory too. Kind Regards, Chris. Think it, Build it, Share it. (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

(...) Are these 6192/30337 (URL) Peeron shows them in black in Technic sets from the late '90s and a 4+ Pirate set from a few years ago. (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

Aircraft are difficult to taxonomize on LUGNET. This isn't a military plane, but military fans will recognize the "gooney bird" - the military's version of the DC-3 - so I included that. I decided to post it mainly under Technic because of the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX) !!

  Re: Technic Claw Machine

This thing looks awesome! I love how it can actually pick up stuff. And the color is cool.Too bad it doesnt run on mindstorms. Overall , 10 out of 10. (18 years ago, 15-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Technic Claw Machine

(...) A working machine! Excellent! I really like it when a model actually can do something. And it also reminds me of one of the earliest Technic models I had (still have it, the 856) and built nearly 30 yars ago. Yellow is excellent for making (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Claw Machine

Very nice concept, I personally would rig it with a glass case and mechanism to accept quarters, then you would have to lower the accuracy of the claw... All in all a nice MOC. Thanks for posting! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Lunar Mobile Lounge

My newest Space creation is the Lunar Mobile Lounge which has actually been at several BayLUG meetings, even though I never posted about it anywhere until now. (This is a crosspost from my (URL) blog>) The concept is based on the “mobile lounges” at (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Studless building techniques

I am working with a couple FLL teams, building with the NXT. I am having a little trouble coaching them on studless building techniques, as it is still a bit of a new concept to me as well. I'm sure I've seen presentations or how-to's on the subject (...) (18 years ago, 3-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Technic Claw Machine

My latest MOC, a Technic Claw Machine that dispenses candy: (URL) particulary new, but it's a nice assembly. Pneumatics are pretty standard, no point in reinventing the wheel. I don't know who discovered having the the trolley slide on liftarms, but (...) (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Thanks! (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Thank you for you interest! (...) Oops, I kind of forgot that. I just uploaded it on brickshelf, it should be available here after moderation: (URL) The zipped instructions are available here: (URL). JUL (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Oops, I ment: Julien, please upload the LDraw file :-) "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:J68w0n.E0y@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

I am just following this thread and think the gun is cool. So, if you don't mind Anders, please upload the LDraw file for us! Thanks. Jaco "Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> schreef in bericht news:J67qHB.F30@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) Could you perhaps zip up the instructions in one file, and put somewhere - it's a bit frustrating trying to download all the instruction pictures :-) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowjet

(...) I guess that's for aesthetical reason but maybe also because baseplates don't have underside tubes like plates to pile them. So he has used their studs in a SNOT way to attach them to the structural part of the ride. Actually the question is - (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) Thanks! This gives me a chance to build one too! Although there are a lot of parts in the construction that I don't have, the firing mechanism is the most important and it seems I have all of that. (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  The perfect building area

(URL) Click on the pic to read all about it. ROSCO (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

"Julien Letrouit" <julien.letrouit@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:J648o8.3Hy@lugnet.com... (...) I am anxious to see the rest of the photos. It looks very good. I am most curious to see the trigger mechanism. I could not seem to figure out the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tower Crane

"Julien Letrouit" <julien.letrouit@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:J64907.6tI@lugnet.com... (...) I really like the drive for the trolley. Very neat! Bob Fay (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) Sorry for the broken link. Here is the image: (URL) JUL (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tower Crane

(...) I have this one: (URL) The goal was to create a compact electric crane with the 3 basic functions. It can be plugged on an RCX to control it remotely. More pictures and a little video here once moderated: (URL) JUL (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

Hi all, I finally managed to create a gun like the one in the "GumGum" video. It is working pretty well. Here is what it looks like: (URL) More pictures and instructions here once moderated: (URL) This my very first post, and my first instructions, (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowjet

(...) Are you talking about the metal flooring/covering on many pickup trucks and rigs? That might be why the builder did it that way. (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Rocket Turret from Dune2000

Hi all. I have at last come up with a(n?) MOC that I feel is worthy of sharing! After disassembling my 8480 Space Shuttle (due to a broken gear that was impossible to replace without majoy disassembly anyway), I decided to try to recreate the rocket (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Hi Andrew, I might be of help to you with the underactuated hand I constructed with pneumatics (2nd version) or geared 9V motors (1st version). It is very powerfull hand (when pumping up the pressure) even capable of holding a bottle of wine (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Single-motor pneumatic compressor and actuator

I came up with a way to use a single motor to both supply air for a pneumatic cylinder and to control the cylinder. Details at (URL) Sivan (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Snowjet

(...) I wonder if the baseplates are turned around for asthetics -- in the photos, the backside of the baseplates makes me think of diamond-plate (is that the right term for it?). (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Snowjet

Although this MOC was posted a over a year ago, it is still incredible to look at! The question is- why are the cut baseplates placed upside-down? They sure had to modify a lot of parts to do it, but then again- no one else that I can think of of (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Peeron inventory mistakes

(...) Hi Eric, [LEGOSet 8757] (URL) There were three different versions of the string: 1) Green String with End Studs 41 studs in length (URL) 2) Black String with End Studs 41 studs in length (URL) 3) Green String without studs + 2x part #3134 (2 (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Hi Andrew, Some time ago, I searched the web for lego mindstorms humanoid hands as a brainstorm session for building one of my own. While I did not get to building one myself just yet, I found the following link interesting: (URL) if you have (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Star Destroyer

Hello dear fellows! One of my goals is to find building alternatives for large and specialized parts, such as from the Bionicle series. Within these, there exists a piece of characteristical wedge-shape. A miniature fan like me immideately is being (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !!

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) That was great! Thank you very much for posting the videos. (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

My almost 10 minute long video is ready. Sorry it's a week later than I said, but it's not my camera so I had to borrow it again. (URL) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: 2006 Technic Speed Build @ BrickFest

(...) Glen B (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  2006 Technic Speed Build @ BrickFest

In case anyone is interested, pics from the speed build are on brickshelf. The kit is very large and works reasonable well, with the exception of the winch. After the event we all drafted the kit for parts, and sadly no one else wanted the 10 large (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

Hi Brian, hi everybody, (...) I'd like to suggest to use e.g. Google Video instead of YouTube, as long YouTube requires Flash to view the videos. Google Video allows to download the videos in their native format, so it is usable with free players (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I have a GBC video on YouTube...search for "Brickworkz" - (it's currently being processed so I don't have a URL yet) Unfortunately some of the devices weren't working when I came by. (...) I also posted (URL) footage of Droidy>. Enjoy! Folks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  To Fredrik

Fredrik, if you read this, please see this post here: (URL) Thanks. --Travis Cobbs (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) No problem. Just 'disassemble' the construction details of that gun for me, so I can build one like it :-) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...telia.com> wrote in message news:J4yJzG.91A@lugnet.com... (...) Bob (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I understand the Flash-avoidance issue. I don't have any personal webspace to host things on, which is why I use BrickShelf and (now) YouTube. But I'd be glad to upload the video to somebody else to host it if they want to (it's a 2m31s 35 Mb (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: New rubber band gun principle

(...) (URL) Welcome! (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle coming soon to McDonald's

The next McDonald's happy meal promo is going to have LEGO Bionicle toys for the boy's toy. I don't know exactly when it starts or what the toys will be. It just has a little "coming soon" blurb on the bottom of the bag -- Russell Clark (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

Hi Brian, (...) I don't want to install Flash as there are too many annoying ads using it. Jürgen (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  New rubber band gun principle

I don't think this one has been made in LEGO yet. Who is up for the challenge? I might attempt one. (URL) is my first post by the way. /Bjorn (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) Incredible! Where do these guys store their bricks, I wonder ... ;-) /Matthias Paul (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I will have a video available either this weekend or next week, as soon as I get it off the camera's tape. It will be like the one I made last year, where I show the entire sequence while walking along the outside. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) So completely useless but absolutly fantastic and mesmorizing! :) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) I think there were 45 modules. This includes a couple that were about 1 table (eight feet) long. Each. Steve (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) Great! It's huge. No NXT module, as far as I can see. /Matthias Paul (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  GBC at BrickFest 2006

Anybody else get some reasonable video of all or part of the GBC? (URL) you browse the rest, there's some other BrickFest stuff in there, but not the standing Droidy as yet). (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Nice Hot Rod

Made a search for Biczzz and hot rod to see if anyone had posted something about this hotrod on Brickshelf. I think it looks really good! :) (URL) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Scania T114G with Liebherr A904 excavator

Yes, another model again. Actually I built it from 2003 to 2005 but before I take pictures I first search for a suitable spot and good weather! Combining both isn't as easy as you might think but most times the weather doesn't cooperate. Fortunately (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Bubba wins BrickFest!

Good news for technic fans! Alvin Brant won Best of Show at BrickFest Saturday night. His Terex Demag CC8800 was dubbed "the big crane", and won the Best Technic award as well. However, his big crane is the LR 11200, so one would have to guess that (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tower Crane

(...) Nice one Chris! Am I imagining things, or does everyone seem to be doing tower cranes at the moment? (...) Well I've had this crane built for quite a while now, but since you asked I decided to take a couple of quick & dirty pics, Enjoy! (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  logger

I just wanted to inform you that I have made a couple of modifications on the secondary model logger on set 8459 (pneumatic loader) You can view the results at (URL) The new backend features an arm which rotates 180 degrees and a grab that rotates (...) (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Tower Crane

Hi Lug'ers I took the "shut-up-and-build" challange... The result: a tower crane (URL) What's everyone else made? ;D Chris ps. Special "thanks" goes to Rosco for the trolley idea. (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Road grader ready for BrickFest

(...) Its good to hear from you Glen! I said that when the grader turns, that the rear wheels want to pull apart at the bottom due to the twisting forces on them, but no they are not flat. I tried to make it look and work just like the real thing, (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road grader ready for BrickFest

(...) absolutly awsume there Nathan! right on.. i've operated a CAT14G motor grader and the detail that you have ,+ mechanics is perfect. you said that the rear wheels are not totally flat?.. send me a photo of what you mean, i would be happy to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Clarification: road grader design

By the way- it was fun to build too! By "hard," I meant "a challenge to design." Legos are more fun than any other hobby. (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Road grader ready for BrickFest

After about 3 blade designs and several overhauls, my grader design is complete. It was the hardest pneumatic design I have ever done because the amound to space for pneumatic lines and hoses was limited. There was also a few mechanical, structural, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorized WWII Style Tank

(...) It does not shoot, although that would be cool to see. I will not be at Brickfest this year. I was hoping too, but.... Regardless, the model has been partially cannibalized for parts. -Duane (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Motorized WWII Style Tank

(...) It looks really good Duane! I think it is "enjoyable in moderation." It looks exactly like a WWII tank from a distance. I assume it does not shoot? That might be a good thing seeing as kids will be at BrickFest. Will kids be allowed to play (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Rumbling on its way to BrickFest!

Greetings all, Here is my latest MOC, a fully motorized LEGO tank. I'd like to thank Duane Hess and his WWII era tank for particular inspiration and influence. (URL) for another inspiration check out Soren Robert's tank. (URL) to you folks over at (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Very good. I'll have to use large cylinders because I only have two small ones, but I think that'll work. I'm gonna have to decide what toys to bring to the FLL table, because I have--since my original post--built: 1) a modified Ultimate (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Meyer wrote: -snip- (...) From the (URL) "Things"> Brickshelf Gallery folder: (URL) How's that? (...) (URL) Eric Sophie (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Rims of the Ferrari 8:1 (8674)

Hello to you all, Have you noticed the strange coloring of the rims of the 8674 Ferari race car? The rims are stone gray or blueish light gray. The outer side, which you see when looking at the wheel does have an aluminium colored paint. the inside (...) (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.color)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Andrew, I googled him, and turned up (URL) where he has another email address. Perhaps you wnat to try him there. I am intrigued by his stair crawler. I knew how younger sisters could destroy Lego ambitions, but have not experienced a cat (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXT Robot Swarm at BrickFest -- featuring Bluetooth

I forgot to cross-post this to lugnet.technic. (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Pneumatic Hand

Hello all. I have been trying for the last few weeks to create a pneumatic hand loosely based on the human hand. My first attempt ended up with a 32 by 54 stud behemoth. My second attempt had no power to speak of. My third attempt was going (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  lego models for sale

hi all I have started selling customized vehicles for sale I specialise in trucks and construction vehicles. If you are interested please email back to me at alasdair25V@aol.com Thanks Alasdair (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest '06

There has not been a great deal of public discussion about having a Great Ball Contraption at BrickFest '06, but there WILL be a GBC at BF06. If you missed your chance last year, when we had almost fifty modules, now is the time to start building. (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Set 8844

Here is the reason I posted this question: (URL) have created set 8844 in LDraw... :-) "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:J32CEH.3Bp@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NICE

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:J34LtM.ILK@lugnet.com... (...) the overhead view. Thanks for posting. Bob (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  NICE

Wow! This MOC is a perfect combination of model team and Technic. It looks like a design TLC should make into a kit. (URL) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Set 8844

(...) Yes, I even noticed this difference when I built this model back in the 1980's! Fredrik (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Set 8844

Hi all, Has anyone noticed this before? Judging this picture (URL) and this one (URL) the model photographed is different from the final model in the building instructions. Can you spot them? (I did :-) Jaco (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

  GBC video from BrickFest 2005 on DVD

I'm planning on bringing a stack of DVDs with me to BrickFest this year containing (URL) my Great Ball Contraption video> from last year's event. This will be the original hi-res version (1.94 GB) and not the (URL) web version> linked to in that (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Can Dacta 9751 be used with WindowsXP or Windows 2000?

(...) (URL) I've been working on a .NET class> for it. I have the serial port communication finished and am working on threading the sensor polling. In C# you'll be able use my DLL something like this: using Mindstorms.ControlLab; //... ControlLab (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Can Dacta 9751 be used with WindowsXP or Windows 2000?

(...) I have one, and the TechnoLogica software works in Win XP (at least pre SP2, haven't used it for a long time), but is both (a bit) bugged and seriously limited. I did most of my programming with a system I developed myself (I called it (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact