 Technic / 15329
15328  |  15330
Subject:
Rims of the Ferrari 8:1 (8674)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:21:25 GMT

Hello to you all,

Have you noticed the strange coloring of the rims of the 8674 Ferari
race car?
The rims are stone gray or blueish light gray. The outer side, which you
see when looking at the wheel does have an aluminium colored paint. the
inside has not been sprayed.
Today I called LEGO Service and the customer service agent told me that
Ferari even agreed with it that LEGO only sprayed the outer (visible)
side of the rim.

Have more people seen or heard this?

Greetings
    Maico Arts