 Technic / 15340
15339  |  15341
Subject:
logger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 00:51:50 GMT

I just wanted to inform you that I have made a couple of modifications on the
secondary model logger on set 8459 (pneumatic loader)

You can view the results at
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=201496>
The new backend features an arm which rotates 180 degrees and a grab that
rotates 360 degrees. Quite necessary when doing logging work. The rotation of
both of these is by a small black knob wheel.
Pneumatic cylinders allow for various reach lengths. I also threw in a tipper
body just to make things interesting.
It was a quick modification, with switch gear running on the lines of the
Airtech claw rig 8868.
My son likes to play with it!