 Technic / 15341
Re: Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Orchard wrote:
   Hi Lug’ers

I took the “shut-up-and-build” challange...
The result: a tower crane

Nice one Chris! Am I imagining things, or does everyone seem to be doing tower cranes at the moment?

   What’s everyone else made? ;D

Well I’ve had this crane built for quite a while now, but since you asked I decided to take a couple of quick & dirty pics, Enjoy!

   ps. Special “thanks” goes to Rosco for the trolley idea.

LOL always happy to help.

ROSCO