 Technic / 15381
Re: New rubber band gun principle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:39:07 GMT

Oops, I ment: Julien, please upload the LDraw file :-)

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
I am just following this thread and think the gun is cool.
So, if you don't mind Anders, please upload the LDraw file for us! Thanks.

Jaco

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEtelia.com> schreef in bericht
Julien Letrouit wrote:

More pictures and instructions here once moderated:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207045>

Could you perhaps zip up the instructions in one file, and put
somewhere - it's a bit frustrating trying to download all the instruction
pictures :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm