 Technic / 15371
Re: New rubber band gun principle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:21:44 GMT

  Hi all,

  I finally managed to create a gun like the one in the "GumGum" video. It is
working pretty well.

  Here is what it looks like:
  <<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2040946>>

  More pictures and instructions here once moderated:
  <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207045>

  This my very first post, and my first instructions, so any comment / critic /
advice is welcome!