 Technic / 15351
Subject:
New rubber band gun principle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:14:23 GMT

I don't think this one has been made in LEGO yet. Who is up for the
challenge? I might attempt one.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2006/07/12/rubber-band-machine-gun

This is my first post by the way.

/Bjorn

Re: New rubber band gun principle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:17:57 GMT

Bjorn Abrahamsson wrote:
I don't think this one has been made in LEGO yet.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2006/07/12/rubber-band-machine-gun

This one was dicussed some time ago, I don't know who made it:

And Welcome!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

Re: New rubber band gun principle
I don't think this one has been made in LEGO yet.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2006/07/12/rubber-band-machine-gun

This one was dicussed some time ago, I don't know who made it:

That is so cool! Thanks for posting  the URL.

And Welcome!
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm
Gallery:   http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/gallery/index.htm

Bob

Re: New rubber band gun principle
This one was dicussed some time ago, I don't know who made it:

That is so cool! Thanks for posting  the URL.

No problem. Just 'disassemble' the construction details of that gun for me,
so I can build one like it :-)