 Technic / 15331
Re: Pneumatic Hand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 00:32:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   From the “Things” Brickshelf Gallery folder:
How’s that?

Very good. I’ll have to use large cylinders because I only have two small ones, but I think that’ll work. I’m gonna have to decide what toys to bring to the FLL table, because I have--since my original post--built: 1) a modified Ultimate Builders’ Set (UBS) plotter 2) a partially-completed self-sustaining one-plate GBC 3) a modified UBS disc launcher

...and am in progress on an RCX-based Zamor sphere launcher. I imagine the flying objects will be discouraged, so I’m leaning towards the hand, plotter, and GBC.

Thank you again, and I’ll post with the results of my attempt.

Andrew Meyer