 Technic / 15354
Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 12:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Juergen Stuber wrote:

is there a way to access the video directly, without installing Flash?

I understand the Flash-avoidance issue. I don't have any personal webspace to
host things on, which is why I use BrickShelf and (now) YouTube. But I'd be glad
to upload the video to somebody else to host it if they want to (it's a 2m31s 35
Mb quicktime (.mov) file right now, and I'm not even sure how I'd upload it to
someone else - my emaill won't do it, that's for sure).

Suggestions?

--
Brian Davis