 Robotics / 26400
Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:39:10 GMT

Hi Brian,

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> writes:
In lugnet.technic, Juergen Stuber wrote:

is there a way to access the video directly, without installing Flash?

I understand the Flash-avoidance issue. I don't have any personal webspace
to host things on, which is why I use BrickShelf and (now) YouTube.
But I'd be glad to upload the video to somebody else to host it if they
want to (it's a 2m31s 35 Mb quicktime (.mov) file right now, and I'm not
even sure how I'd upload it to someone else - my emaill won't do it, that's
for sure).

Suggestions?

how about Google Video?

Jürgen