 Technic / 15320
Re: Set 8844
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Has anyone noticed this before? Judging this picture
http://www.peeron.com/scans/8844-1/1 and this one
http://www.peeron.com/scans/8844-1/14 the model photographed is different
from the final model in the building instructions.

Yes, I even noticed this difference when I built this model back in
the 1980's!

Fredrik