 Star Wars / 5135
Re: Why not wait
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:21:32 GMT

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote:
But either they ran out of money to animate the larger version of it,
or they just decided it was a stupid subplot, and, with that left on

Ran out of time is most likely -- I know they certainly were frantically
rendering scenes for it on the supercomputer here at BU only three
weeks before it was in theatres.