 Star Wars / 5098
Re: Why not wait
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Sproat writes:

With any luck, Lucas will refrain from any more Special Edition chop jobs...
The soundtrack from TESB, and the suddenly moralized Greedo blaster shot
scene, still make me cringe.

What do you mean re the soundtrack?  The ending celebration music
in TESB?  I didn't mind that change so much, although it should have
been in a key that matched the ending-credit anthem.

Completely agreed re the Greedo / Han gunfight.  It just looks
horrible now.  It makes me wince.  I should just get up and
go to the bathroom when that part is coming up.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"