 Star Wars / 5080
Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Fraser Lovatt writes:
Hi Ron --

According to The Force.Net (http://theforce.net, and they are usually v.
reliable on these things), TPM will be released on video, in both widescreen
and pan & scan, on 4th April 2000.  This date is for the UK and US versions --
suggested retail in the US is $22.98.

Sheesh!  That is more than many anime videos, and they seem to be the most
expensive around (or at least around here)!

Jeff

P.S.  Average video price around here seems to be $14 to $18.  Maybe I've just
been lucky about the films I buy.