 Star Wars / 2607
Re: Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 18:59:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Lind writes:

One of only two?  I think not!  Despite the propoganda put out by the media,
many people still refuse to see Titanic, myself included.  I can count about • 20
people right off the top of my head who are boycotting Titanic by virtue of • the
fact we think it's a crappy movie.  On the other hand, most of us have seen • TPM
at least once, many of us more.

I have to say that I held off for a long time on Titanic.  But it is truly a
great movie.  Not what I expected at all (soapy romance dragged out forever).
Lots of action, the romance story isn't soapy, the characters are great, the
sets/scenerary/special effects are phenominal.  I'd have to say it was the best
movie in years.

(Waiting until mid-June to see EP1 (lines are still too long in NYC)