 Star Wars / 2560
2559  |  2561
Subject:
Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 01:24:33 GMT

I just got my copy of the May-June Lego Mania Magazine.  It is completely
dedicated to the new Episode I sets.  It shows all of the sets and mini-figs
in great detail.  I wish I had this a few weeks ago so that I could have
drooled over them before I actually bought them.

I saw Episode I again in the theaters and caught many things I missed before
(i.e. the original landspeeder painted green and the E.T.s in the Senate).  I
think I am going again tomorrow.  Just doing my part to lift Episode I over
Titanic for the box-office record.