 Star Wars / 2561
2560  |  2562
Subject:
Episode I Mini-Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 01:32:49 GMT

I was a bit annoyed with the number of Jar Jar Binks mini-figs, especially
since he is so annoying- I have about 10 of him from all of the sets I have
purchased.  But with the large number of Jar Jar Binks, I decided to make a
Gungan army to combat all of my battle droids.

Also, someone suggested using the head of a Biker Scout and the rest of the
Darth Maul mini-fig to make a Darth Sidious.  I tried it and also gave Darth
Sidious yellow hands and he looks excellent.

I also picked up some of the 6079 Frontier Patrol for the mini-figs.  With the
large number of blue torsos and legs, I can make the Chancellor guards seen at
the end of the film.  Does anyone know of a safe way to erase the paint on
mini-figs?