 Star Wars / 2659
Re: Episode I Mini-Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 01:45:13 GMT

Thanks for the tip.  Could you tell me a bit more about Brasso?  What exactly
is it and where can I purchase it?

Also, I was thinking of using black knight helmets from the Castle Theme for
the helmets of the Chancellor's Guards.  I have several of the large blue
feathers for the helmets also.  I noticed today on my fourth trip to The
Phantom Menace that it is possible to see the faces of the Chancellor's
Guards.  I think one shot at the end showed part of a face in which a
moustache and beard could be seen.  It is perfect since I have many mini-fig
faces with facial hair.

In lugnet.starwars, Dan Kees writes:
Cool ideas for your minifigs.  I've heard that Brasso takes the paint
off...better try it on something expendable first...