 Star Wars / 2668
Re: Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:46:48 GMT

One of only two?  I think not!  Despite the propoganda put out by the • media,
many people still refuse to see Titanic, myself included.  I can count • about 20
people right off the top of my head who are boycotting Titanic by virtue of • the
fact we think it's a crappy movie.  On the other hand, most of us have seen • TPM
at least once, many of us more.

Crappy?..I don't think so. I saw it at the first times when it released (it
was released at the same time in Turkey when it was released in US). There
were no propaganda by the media yet, and even its producers were not so
optimistic about the film, at the beginning (according to a news on TV). I
saw it and liked it much. Even I went to the film with my bad prejudgement.

Selçuk