 Star Wars / 2600
Re: Lego Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 12:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Little writes:
snip
PS A question I've been meaning to ask for awhile: Between Episode 1 legos and
the classic SW (one version vs the other) which is everone's favorite?

I have to say I like the Classic sets better for the models overall although
part of this is because I love ANH so much.  That being said I think some of
the TPM sets are better for parts.  Actually the set I liked the least (Sith
Infiltrator) I allready have two just for parts because of all the gray and
dkgray plates and slopes.

Eric

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598