 Star Wars / 2124
Re: TPM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 03:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.starwars, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
[...] but I think Duel of the Fates (and its reprise in 17 End Credits)
is my favorite overall.  [...]

Say, does any else get visions of dark, dank dungeons with lots of candles,
blood, vampires, and ritual sacrifices when listening to the operatic and
drum-beating portions of this track?

I think it's terrifically frightening...  <8'U

Oh yes. Very doom and very much gloom. It puts a second "n" in melancholy. The
most pervasive emotion I feel while listening to this soundtrack is
hopelessness.   Mwhahahahaaa..

In the smallest of ways I was a bit bummed that the track titles on the
soundtrack gave away some of the plot, but that's to be expected.

Sounds like terrific music to play while building/playing with Blacktron I
sets. Or even your Sith Infiltrator(1). But while playing with set 7150 and
listening to this music, the TIE fighter doesn't seem nasty enough.

-Tom McD.
when replying, whisk away the spamcake.

(1) one person's infiltrator is another person's explorer