 Star Wars / 1677
Re: Duel of the Fates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ravi Mohan writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Roger Connor writes:
The language it is sung in is supposedly Sanskrit, from what I've heard.

snip

i've got a cousin in india who speaks prtty good sanskrit,maybe i should ask
her;only problem is tpm only gets released there in november

Well ravi, i've uploaded a piece of it to my tripod site. It's the first 2
minutes of it. I didn't want to upload the whole thing cuz it's a naughty no
no. It's in 80kbps .rm file (so there's probably no streaming for most of you).

Have your cousin listen to it. H'd be interested in hearing what those words
mean. Oddly enough after hearing it, "hakuna na tada" came bouncing into my
head. Not because of the music, but only cause the lyric reminded me of it.
Maybe instead of "no worries" it means "be very very worried"  >:-)

Listen to it here:
http://members.tripod.com/~Tom_McDonald/duel.rm

What do y'all think?

-Tom McD.
when replying, please note Darth Maul's extraordinarily long light sabre hilt
with which he uses to cut spamcake.