 Star Wars / 1670
Re: Duel of the Fates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:38:42 GMT

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:31:37 GMT, "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com>
wrote:

There is very definitely a melody that runs through it, but I detected no Ep
4, 5, or 6 themes, no Main Title, no Empire Strikes Back: it is its own.

It will have to be pretty good to replace my fave; the theme for ESB.  To this
day, I can't pick up and play with a SW toy (or lego version of such) without
automatically humming the ESB theme.  :-)

-- Terry K --