 Star Wars / 2148
Re: TPM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 21:22:23 GMT

  So maybe we should call it the "Galaxy Infiltrator?" ...and
  now I wonder, regardless of Darth Maul's minifigness, is he
  really a "person?"

  LFB.

As in the movie?? No he is some sort of alien.

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda