 Star Wars / 1799
Re: Duel of the Fates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 23:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Little writes:
Has anybody seen the music video yet? I happened to catch it earlier today. I
don't know what kind of play time it's getting, and this could be really old
news . . . . They go back and forth from movie clips, to behind the scenes
footage to shots of Williams conducting the orchestra and choir. It's kinda
neat . . . .

Who is playing it? MTV? (sorry, the MTV thing was a joke :)

But seriously: who?

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that John Williams has never conducted an orchestra of
spamcake.