 Star Wars / 2121
Re: TPM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 02:11:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
[...] but I think Duel of the Fates (and its reprise in 17 End Credits)
is my favorite overall.  [...]

Say, does any else get visions of dark, dank dungeons with lots of candles,
blood, vampires, and ritual sacrifices when listening to the operatic and
drum-beating portions of this track?

I think it's terrifically frightening...  <8'U

--Todd