 Star Wars / 1678
Re: Just got two of the new sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:23:10 GMT

Ames is present in SW PA, but I think that's just about the limit of where
they've spread to. My local Ames currently has no SW items out at all, and
even the space that they are usually in is taken up with other toys. My
guess is they're holding back everything for the 3rd.

Rob

In article <199904301133010830.007F7424@agate.net>, "SCOTT R  DENNETT"