 Star Wars / 1679
Re: Just got two of the new sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:47:55 GMT

Robert Brunskill wrote in message ...
Ames is present in SW PA, but I think that's just about the limit of where
they've spread to.

There is an Ames in Charleston, WV....  well actually Dunbar, WV.  I found
two Sand Dollar Cafes for 14 dollars each there about two weeks ago.  They
had about five or six each of the three speeders. no x-wing or tie/y-wing
though.  This store also had a lot of old Islanders if anyone is interested.

Chris