 Star Wars / 1743
Re: Just got two of the new sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 13:33:40 GMT

On Sat, 1 May 1999 00:11:52 GMT, Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>
wrote:

  And they still want full price for the big Divers set.  Ugh.  At
  least Princeton's Wal-Mart has 6081 for $20.

You're kidding about this, right?  You mistyped a set number, right?  If
not, I'll buy all the 6081's they've got.  What's the street for that
Wal-Mart?

Also *which* big Divers set, and how much is full price?

Steve