 Star Wars / 16380
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:
Mark does not "own" this design.

The point is *not* whether Mark owns the design or not.  The point is that Mark
will feel cheated.  If I were in Mark's shoes (hey, wait, I have been in the
same situation...like 3 times), I'd feel the same way.  By selling his Gunstar,
Ryan won't make many friends in .space, regardless of whether or not he has the
right to do so (which he probably does).  Having the legal right to do something
doesn't make it a nice thing to do.
--Bram