 Space / 28985
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ryan Schamp wrote:
   My wife and I are buying a house and she wants us to sell our indulgences. So I am selling my Lego collection, and I was wondering how much interest there is in the Lego community to buy MOC of the Gunstar from The Last Starfighter. Here are some pictures:

I’d say it’s not cool to try to profit from something that’s 90% based on my design.

Wait a minute. You copied the design of the Gunstar in the first place. Maybe Mr Schamp should pay a royalty to whoever designed the Gunstar in the first place? :-)

It’s a copy of a copy.

Steve