 Space / 29000
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:56:53 GMT

This one time, Gil Shaw wrote:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
I'd also tell my wife where she could stick it if she told me to sell off my
LEGO.
You could sell your wife and keep the Lego?

I would ;)

Just kidding!  Just kidding!

Seriously, I want to know what life is about without indulgences. I
mean you're buying a house--not entering the Peace Corps.

Anne's suggestion of selling the models broken down to parts as a collection
sale may be your best option.  Make sure to post to Lugnet, FBTB and
Auctionbrick if you do...builders are always looking for more fodder.

There are a lot of examples of people selling their entire collections,
especially on Ebay, on Bricklink (Rick is always trying to sell his
whole store), AuctionBrick (though not as much traffic as the other two),
and you can always try Craigslist or Lugnet.

There are so many avenues you should just try :) But I think you should
keep your collection and get a good mortgage company and realtor instead
:)

-Anne
--
I always said I wanted to be   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
somebody. Perhaps I should      >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.