 Space / 28974
28973  |  28975
Subject:
Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:28:22 GMT

My wife and I are buying a house and she wants us to sell our indulgences.  So I
am selling my Lego collection, and I was wondering how much interest there is in
the Lego community to buy MOC of the Gunstar from The Last Starfighter.
Here are some pictures:

So please tell me if you think it would sell well on Ebay and what a fair price
for it would be.

I have a few other MOCs that someone might be interested in:

Do you think I should try to sell these as well?  Any comments you have would be
appreciated greatly.
Thanks,
Ryan