 Space / 28995
Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Schamp wrote:
My wife and I are buying a house and she wants us to sell our indulgences.  So I
am selling my Lego collection, and I was wondering how much interest there is in
the Lego community to buy MOC of the Gunstar from The Last Starfighter.
Here are some pictures:

So please tell me if you think it would sell well on Ebay and what a fair price
for it would be.

I have a few other MOCs that someone might be interested in:

Do you think I should try to sell these as well?  Any comments you have would be
appreciated greatly.
Thanks,
Ryan

I think you should break down your collection back into the original sets or
collections of parts or some other form of lots.  I buy alot of LEGO on Ebay but
I'm never searching for MOCs, it's either parts, or star wars sets or parts from
star wars sets that I'm looking for.

Pat"no sig fig" Bunn