 Star Wars / *9198 (-100)
  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

Hi Mark, Is there a codec for the Mac for Indeo Video? Where can I find it? Thanks, Rick (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) The Codec is Indeo Video 5 if that helps. (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

Which AVI compressor did you use? I'm on a Mac, so I have to install the appropriate codec so I can view it. Thanks, ~Mark (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New model: Coruscant taxi

(...) book. (...) (URL) link doesn't work for me. Brickshelf gives me a "Huh?" BEN (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) for (...) The error on your link is the 'html' bit. Perhaps it should be: (URL) seems to work for me.. I'm currently downloading & will pass on my comments later.. (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) feedback. (...) The links above don't work for some reason when selected directly from Lugnet. if you type them in free of lugnet, such as in your browser, they do come up. If they still dont work, let me know. Chris (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  My Lego Animation...Again

Well here it is again. I'm pitching my short animated feautre that used the lego star wars line. It's called Fire and Ice. I've pitched it before, but this time I actually have video files to show for it. I've made a trailer for the film and you can (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Small Update

Howdy, Just to let you know I've refreshed my brickshelf gallery. I have thrown away all my webcam pics and I've redone all my PovRays. I only have 2 sections namely: Mech and Star Wars. LMKWYT (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) So it is! However, clicking on 'check availability and price' and it is NOT in the list, though every other SW set is. Doesnt explain why its not in the UK printed catalog though. However, on closer inspection the, 7134 A wing, and 7155 AAT (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) made yet another mistake. It is, in fact, listed among the SW technic sets. Hence, if you do (URL) , you'll get the Destroyer Droid, but listed among the rest of the products in it's 'group' is 8000, 8001, and yes, 7184. DaveE (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

(...) I'd doubt it... I don't really see a reason they SHOULD withdraw it... I'da withdrawn the sets that aren't selling, like the Gungan Sub or the Sith Infiltrator-- not to mention that they've been out longer... (...) Interestingly, looks like (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7184 MTT Withdrawn?

Is it just my inability to locate it, or has the 7184 MTT been withdrawn? It is not listed on lego.com under star wars products. A search on 7184 yeilds 'no matches were found' It is not in the latest printed UK catalog. And is not in the shop at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New model: Coruscant taxi

It's Coruscant-tastic! :^D ~Mark (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New model: Coruscant taxi

LMKWYT It's modelled after the only pic I have of it from the Ep1 Cross-sections book. And I think it turned out pretty well. Dat file is available on request only by mailing me Janno666@hotmail.com Oh and before I forget: You can find it here (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) in (...) model. (...) Thanks! Tales of the Gold Monkey was a live-action show that was a 80's TV attempt at ripping off Indiana Jones. There was an American pilot on some small island in the South Pacific. There were Nazis (I think) an English (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: new website

There's some very neat MOC's there and I agree with Todd that the Swamp scene looks very good. I too have built a Fambaa but had to do so from a 1 sq cm blurred image from a toy catalog. I was wondering if you knew any web-sites with good images of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

I'm wondering if 'Tales of the Golden Monkey' is known as 'The City of Gold' in Aus. That show had a golden plane that looked quite a lot like your neat model. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) I would guess about 150 pieces too. I semi counted it once but stopped when I realised it was more than 100. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Redux of Moonbase Beta-1

If you remember a couple monthes ago i made a post about a moon base, now. I need parts. I am willing to pay $$ for LARGE ( i mean HUGE) amounts of white and grey pieces. Maybe a brickbay seller could give me a discout for buying all his/her white (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) ". . . and there's something going on in Kansas right now that makes me sick! They take little laboratory mice, never hurt anyone, take them out to Hollywood and tell them they're going to be in pictures!" "I know what you're saying. You're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Holochess game name?

the game is called Dejarik and these are the names of some of the pieces... Grimtaash Houjix Kintan Strider Ghhhk Ng'ok Monnok josh -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Todd Lehman (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) I'll second that! I've only clicked a couple links so far and I'm already drooling! --Todd (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) Another great site! I think your dioramas are really cool. The Naboo Swamp scene really looks organic even though you "only" used a bunch of Naboo Swamp sets. I also like your Empire Patrol Boat from Rogue Squadron but I always thought their (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) Indeed -- certainly not that prominently, as far as I understand. (IANAL.) Bruce, here's more info: (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new website

(...) You should get rid of the red Lego logo, it is against the Lego fair play policy - can't have their logo on unofficial web sites. Dan (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holochess game name?

"dataAndrew" <me@gradzone.com> wrote in message news:39DFA55B.C1AFA7...one.com... (...) w/ (...) A bit long for an LDraw part description. I prefer Todd's original description... -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  new website

hello. i just released my lego star wars website. check it out and tell me what you think. if you have any customs you'd like there just email me. here's the link: (URL) me know what you think. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Holochess game name?

(...) Yes, Dejarik is the correct spelling. The label sounds good. Perhaps "Black and White checkered 2x2 Round Tile w/ SW-Dejarik Hologame" though? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Holochess game name?

1. What's the name of the game they're playing in Ep4 on the hologame table? I heard it was called Dejarik or something like that...not sure of the spelling. 2. Would the label Black 2x2 Round Tile w/ SW-Dejarik Hologame adequately describe the tile (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

It's not Lego but... In mine I put a Kenner Tie Fighter Pilot. It's a perfect fit. The Kenner Luke Skywalker also fits into the UCS X-Wing, but it's a tight fit. Chris "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

(...) KB and TRU have been doing the same thing around here (Seattle) in prep as well. Other than the list that went around a few weeks ago, any new guesses? Sean (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

(...) New catalogs start appearing in sets somewhere around the end of October, and actual new sets shortly therafter (early Novemeber). Usually eastern U.S. and working its way west. If memory serves me correctly. Walmarts recent dumping of the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?

I can't seem to remember when we started to see pictures of the upcoming sets. Weren't the new sets released in November/December with a few stragglers in March. I haven't seen anything if they are truly due as early as next month. Any clues anyone? (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

(...) I think that Qui-Gon hair makes really good female hair. In fact, my Queen and her Queen's Guard from my last BrikWars battle all had Qui-Gon hair pieces: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

I got mine as a gift from my mom when they were still about $100. From what I remember, you won't be missing any pieces. You may be missing the instructions thoa. I will can check later if no one else chimes in before me. Somehow I think that you (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

I purchased this set a few months ago, but did it in a different way. I found 2 of the 3 internal boxes just sitting on the shelf - no price or UPC on them. I took it to the toy manager and said "how much?" Not being able to figure out that these (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

After almost a year and a half of putting it off, I finally picked up the Mos Espa Podrace set. It was the only one of the "original" Star Wars Lego line that I didn't have. I picked up the Target package special for $50. I was hoping to pay less (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) "I've heard about this... Cat Juggling!" I like your mutant Fighter, it's pretty cool. I wish I could play with legos at work, all I get to do is surf the web all night... <sigh> -Bryan "I am not a bum, I'm a Jerk" "I was born a poor black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Alternate Naboo fighter

Howdy, I've actually got some pictures up of a mutant Naboo Figher I built the other day while wasting time at work. Turned out like a Star Wars meets Island Hopper, but I like it. Check it out at: (URL) welcome. Sean (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stupid Snowspeeder question...

According to the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, it says the snowspeeders are heavily modified Incom T-47 airspeeders.....for combat duty snowspeeders are fitted with heavy armor plating and twin laser cannons. Yeah, I was confused when (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stupid Snowspeeder question...

I was rewinding a VHS tape the other day and discovered I had taped over the Special Edition Empire Strikes Back I taped awhile ago... The last complete scene had Han speaking to the Rebel Officer of the Deck about Luke...the Rebel command uy said (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  new pole on starwars.com

Hey it is funny how the new pole on (URL) relates to an earlier thread that ended recently. I wonder if guys at starwars read our posts? Nah probably not. But hey.... Geordan (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

(...) access (...) terms (...) Hmm, clearly there is more variety of sizes in Technics figs than I realise. My Technics figs (a huge collection of 2 of them!) are definitely too big for the UCS Tie Interceptor. Can you point me to a picture of this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) That's a pretty good representation for what Lego will probably come out with! Actually, I'll guess they'll make it look worse :( They'll probably find some way to sneak in some random colors and make it more out of scale... Any idea how many (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Disontinuing of early Star Wars

Nothing yet, but what about next year? Are they popular enough to bend the rules of modern LEGO marketing? I worry about 7150, it is kind of rare even now. (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Darth Vader Minifigure's Head

Where can I go to see a picture? (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "How to store the #7190"

(...) Now that is down right hilarious! -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  "How to store the #7190"

Everybody seen this?--LOL! (URL) Goeb's photo entitled "How to store the #7190." --Todd (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

(...) Two words, but you're not going to like them (and what's more, one of those words is compound): Duplo Caveman. Of course, if you're going for accurate *appearance*, you may still be out of luck. Cheers! best, LFB.uk (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) quite good. Greetings. M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

(...) Actually, a Technic fig is a teeny bit too small as well. When I was at Wayne Hussey's house a couple weeks ago, he had put a Dr. Cyborg (or whatever his name is) in his UCS TIE, and there was plenty of room left over. ~M (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: multi-limbed alien pod racer (SW:EpI:PM)

(...) Neat! If you really want to make it look inhuman, use a scorpion for the head. ~Mark (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Any suggestions for a suitable pilot for a UCS Tie Interceptor

The cockpit of the UCS Tie Interceptor seems to be designed with good access to enable you to insert a pilot, but what would be a suitable pilot in terms of size. A mini-fig would be too small and a Technics fig would be too large. What's in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  multi-limbed alien pod racer (SW:EpI:PM)

Inspired by someone else's creative use of the Minifig Skeleton Leg, (and using the Lego CAD data file for the Minifig Aviator's Cap that I posted the other night; see "(URL) I created a model of the multi-limbed pod racing alien from "Star Wars - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) Thanks for the complimemnt. I'm not very happy with the feet but I just don't have the slopes in grey or dk grey to do a better job (well not without more scouring than I'm willing to do) Tim (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

The pics are now up at BrickShelf try (URL) href="(URL)here</a> (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

That's a nice AT-ST Tim, I like it, although honestly, the feet seem a little odd. But you have more faith in TLC than I do, as I don't think the 'official' rendition is going to be as good as your model. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) Heh, it seems like a lot of people do that, don't be harsh. =) -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  My Short Animated Feature

A while back, I pitched my animated Star Wars film: Fire and Ice. Well I'm back to pitch it again. I'm also seeking advice and help. I am having trouble uploading the trailer I have made for this film. Since I'm internet illiterate, I need to know (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) I'll third the motion-- I can't seem to connect to that address (even without the lego.htm) from three different locations (all US, all NorthEast) over the last two days. I can't get so much as an error message out of the web server that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

According to the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels, the front compartment with the pilot and bomber is supposed to be ejected from the main hull in the event of a critical hit. So I used that idea when I built it. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

(...) I think you've captured the basic shape here. Why did you make it so it separates into modules? Seems like it would be a lot sturdier if, at least, the front and rear sections were fused. I realize the wings need to be attached with technic (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Scimitar Assault Bomber

Greetings. I finally took some pictures of my Scimitar Bomber, and built a simple webpage for it, along with my E-Wing, which I posted here a few days back. Please check it out here: (URL) please let me know what you think. Thanks. Adam (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Your SW Custom Work

(...) That's so bizzare, but IIRC it seems to be consistent with other posts you've made being chopped, IIRC. Anyway, if by "this service" you mean MSIE 4.5 for Mac_PowerPC (the browser used to post your message, according to its headers), that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Your SW Custom Work

FBTB will be relaunching the customs section soon - if you have any work that you'd like to show off in front of a few thousand fans from around the world, be sure to send it on to ace@yakface.com Thanks Tim Tim Saupé Webmaster, "From Bricks to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) Same here. Could you perhaps upload them to brickshelf? ~Mark (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

(...) I've tried to visit (URL) for some days now, but I can't reach it (from Europe). I'm very curious though. Is it possible that someone host these pictures on another location please ? Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

That's pretty good, I like to see models made in the style that "Lego would." That's how I built my Imperial Shuttle... I hope that Lego's model resembles this one, it's an excellent "legoish" rendition. -Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My AT-ST

And to beat anyone too it. Here is the URL (my stupid) (URL) href="(URL)here</a> Sorry Tim (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  My AT-ST

Just thought I'd post some pictures of my MOC AT-ST. Any criticism of the model is apprectiated. The attempt was to create an AT-ST in a similar way to that which TLC would but with a little more detailing. The cockpit opens and allows two minifigs (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Its rumoured that an AT-ST will be made for 2001, and will retail for $9.99 US. The list I got has lots of cool Star Wars things for 2001. Its a good thing my birthday is in January, becasue around here the new LEGO year doesn't start til (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) Nope, especially since it's not radar, it's an anti-armor weapon. :) (...) Well, normally one would shoot snowtroopers, AT-ATs and AT-STs, none of which exist in LEGO Star Wars yet (unless you make your own). So shot at Battle Droids, or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

That's what I thought. But here is something I found in a LEGO catalog- "D. Delay Imperial troops in the snowspeeder! On the frozen planet Hoth the Imperial walkers search for the Rebel's hidden base. Join Luke Skywalker and Alliance Pilot dack in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MF cockpit corridor mods

(...) First, there probably isn't any way around the saucer piece and for the corridor, you need a lot of those angled pieces from the castle sets. I don't know how to describe them, they're 3 studs wide and they're stepped so they angle at 45 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

I was planning on doing that soon, honestly! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

Egad! Get yourself to the video rental store and rent Star Wars 4-6. Then there will be no doubt as to what the bad guys look like. <shakes head sadly> ~Mark (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) You can always revive him. ;) -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder

(...) or (...) He's a Hoth ground trooper. i.e., good guy. Don't shoot him w/ the laser cannons. :-) -Chris (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7130 Snowspeeder

I just built this set, but I'm not sure how to play with it because I don't know if the person on the ground is a friend or an enemy of Luke & Dack. He or she doesn't have a name in the instructions. It is a very cool looking set though. (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The answer to so many questions! Modular Star Wars Sets!

"Nick Cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> wrote in message news:G1qByq.4Ep@lugnet.com... (...) wondered (...) from the (...) don't (...) the use (...) Actually, I believe that the set will be the Battle Droid Carrier - the vehicle from the film. -- Tim (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MF cockpit corridor mods

Afternoon all, I'm a bit stuck and wonder whether anyone has any pithy solutions to MF cockpit corridors and saucer pieces. I've been modifying the stock MF, cleaning up details and proportions here and there. On the whole I'm pretty pleased with (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!

(...) Thanks for the pic. I was trying to figure out what that piece was between the vane and the body of the skiff and that pic showed it well. Yet again great job. -Nick (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  The answer to so many questions! Modular Star Wars Sets!

Some wondered why the MTT had the so much extra room in back... Some wondered why the MTT had so few droids... Some wondered what the drid rack was from the 21 set listing... This is my theory: The D.R. goes inside the MTT, somehow commected to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

<Original message snipped> Great model! If you are looking for a picture of the V-Wing airspeeder, you can find it on pages 186-187 of The Essential Guide to Vehicles. How about trying your hand at a K-Wing bomber next? Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!

I Like it,far better than the production one! /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

(...) The V-Wing is smaller than the E-Wing. I think ther E-Wing is a spacecraft, while the V-Wing is more atmosphere type, like the Snowspeeder. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

My source was the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels. I'm sure it is the E-wing. I know that the V-wing looks similar but I haven't yet been able to find any pictures of it to compare. Adam (...) MOC (...) share (...) way (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

The model looks really good, but... Isn't that ship called the "V-wing"? I'm *no* Star Wars expert, but I've played Rouge Squadron, and they have a "V-wing" there looking like that. You wondered why hardly anyone had noticed your post, I wondered (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SKIFF & Non-Humans?

Hey Bruce, nice skiff. I agree that TLG skiff was a bit naff. And where were the alien guard escorts? TLC have avoided making non-human species on a number of occasions now, and I'm not happy! (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!

you think this is my best looking custom? oh well, thanks for the compliment. this picture should illustrate how the vanes are held together: (URL) stay at whatever angle you place them at, the black technic friction pin keeps it from moving. check (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!

Very Nice! Far better than the poor set TLG gave us. It still seems to be a bit small by movie standards, but it works far better than the $5.99 version. Great use of slopes, btw. (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!

(...) That is the best looking Desert Skiff I've seen yet. Really well done. I think this is your best model yet. But one question: How are the vanes on the sides (the wing things) connected to the body and how do they keep their angle? Well, thanks (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  SKIFF PICTURES!!!

hello peoples! this is my custom skiff that i made quite some time ago. i finally put in on mlcad. i decided not to "deface" these pictures with my signiture so anyway here is the link: (URL) me what you think. thanks a lot! adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

For a pic try here: (URL) even (...) like. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

Do you have any pics or links to pics of what an e-wing is to look like. The back of your model seems a bit off but I am not sure what an e-wing looks like. (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My E-Wing MOC

Hmmm...I'm curious as to why hardly any one has noticed my post. Ok, please let me know what you think, and don't hold back! Adam (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Finally got an MTT

I like it overall, and it's the best brown service pack I've seen this year. The physical rendering is fairly decent, however I disliked how flimsy the connection was between the front and back units. The color scheme is ok, I would have preferred (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Space and Arch photos (was Re: BrickShelf error )

(...) Spaces aren't allowed? Oh - OK - <tries again with no spaces...> Hey - It works. Since space was the problem, I uploaded my photos from the Air & Space Museum that I shot on my visit to Virginia. :-) (URL) photos that I was trying to upload in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars customs

"Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1KuGM.56G@lugnet.com... (...) it was (...) what (...) so badly? Nice models, but the pictures are a bit grating to look at with all the graffiti. -John Van (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars customs

(...) details that really help the model. The engines are much more similar to the "real" thing, and the laser cannons look much cleaner. How do the 1x1 plates stay on the nose, though? (...) really wimpy cannons, IMO. How did you get them to stay (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact