 Star Wars / 9158
9157  |  9159
Subject:
Stupid Snowspeeder question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 05:00:22 GMT

I was rewinding a VHS tape the other day and discovered I had taped over the
Special Edition Empire Strikes Back I taped awhile ago...

The last complete scene had Han speaking to the Rebel Officer of the Deck
about Luke...the Rebel command uy said they were having trouble adapting the
Snowspeeders to the cold.

I realize there is probably some book I don't have or website that explains
this.  Anybody know where these vehicles were adapted from?

Does this mean the Snowspeeders were just Pizza delivery speeders on Alderan
or Sports cars on Tattoine?

                               John