 Star Wars / 9165
Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
The package also came with 7101 Lightsaber Duel, and 7111 Droid Fighter.  With
the sets I got another Jar Jar, and two more Qui Gon Jinns... Joy.  I'll
always take another Darth Maul, Anakin doesn't bug me, and I've only got one
Padme so that's fine (good female hair piece.)  Oh well, I guess I can make
more "Gungan Soldiers" and "Stereotypical Homosexual Males."  Yikes.

I think that Qui-Gon hair makes really good female hair.  In fact, my Queen
and her Queen's Guard from my last BrikWars battle all had Qui-Gon hair pieces:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/images/brikwars/03-sept-00/Dcp00696.jpg

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com