 Star Wars / 9112
Re: My E-Wing MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:46:37 GMT

My source was the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels.  I'm sure it is the
E-wing.  I know that the V-wing looks similar but I haven't yet been able to
find any pictures of it to compare.

Adam

In lugnet.starwars, Tobias Möller writes:
The model looks really good, but...

Isn't that ship called the "V-wing"?

I'm *no* Star Wars expert, but I've played Rouge Squadron, and they have
a "V-wing" there looking like that.

You wondered why hardly anyone had noticed your post, I wondered that
too, when I posted a space MOC a few days ago. But then I realised that
not all posts get 20+ replies, some of them gets only 5-10, or as in my
case, 0 ;-;

--Tobias

Adam Murtha wrote:

Hi all, I recently got a scanner, and decided to take some pictures of my • MOC
E-wing, although they didn't turn out very well.  Anyway, I thought I'd • share
them here:

http://www.geocities.com/adamurtha/ewing1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/adamurtha/ewing2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/adamurtha/ewing3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/adamurtha/ewing4.jpg

The pictures are fairly large, sorry.

Please feel free to take a look, and let me know what you think.  But be
gentle!  =)  It is one of my first MOC's in a long time.

And some notes about the model.  I'm not sure how I feel about the nose, I
didn't want to have a flat nose like the X-wing, I wanted something rounded
like the nose of the E-wing is supposed to be, but I couldn't get in quite
right.  Anyway, you'll just have to look at it to see what I mean.
And as the for the struts on the wings, I wasn't sure how to do that in a • way
I was happy with either, but I think it'll do.

I also may take some pics of the MOC Scimitar bomber this weekend, and get
those online as well.

Adam