 Star Wars / 9089
Re: My E-Wing MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 04:48:34 GMT

That's a very good rendition of the E-Wing, Adam.  It looks like it would fit
in well with the rest of the SW line.  I prefer models that fit in with the
models put out by Lego to the large elaborate ones people create.  Though the
elaborate ones are very cool, they just don't fit in with the Lego SW line.

-Bryan

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi all, I recently got a scanner, and decided to take some pictures of my MOC
E-wing, although they didn't turn out very well.  Anyway, I thought I'd share
them here:

Adam