 Star Wars / 9167
Re: Does anyone remember when the sneak pics started popping up last year?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
I can't seem to remember when we started to see pictures of the upcoming
sets.  Weren't the new sets released in November/December with a few
stragglers in March.  I haven't seen anything if they are truly due as early
as next month.  Any clues anyone?  Even a snippit of info?

Jason F.

New catalogs start appearing in sets somewhere around the end of October, and
actual new sets shortly therafter (early Novemeber).  Usually eastern U.S. and
working its way west.  If memory serves me correctly.  Walmarts recent dumping
of the last of the Ninja sets and slow moving Star Wars sets is preparation
for the new stuff which they'll want on their shelves before
Thanksgiving.