 Star Wars / 9187
9186  |  9188
Subject:
7184 MTT Withdrawn?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:38:19 GMT

Is it just my inability to locate it, or has the 7184 MTT been withdrawn?

It is not listed on lego.com under star wars products.
A search on 7184 yeilds 'no matches were found'
It is not in the latest printed UK catalog.
And is not in the shop at home price list (US or UK) on lego.com.

There are still some in shops though. Perhaps you had better snap em up quick!

regards
lawrence