 Star Wars / 9126
Re: 7130 Snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:00:05 GMT

That's what I thought.  But here is something I found in a LEGO catalog-

"D. Delay Imperial troops in the snowspeeder!
On the frozen planet Hoth the Imperial walkers search for the Rebel's hidden
base.  Join Luke Skywalker and Alliance Pilot dack in the snowspeeder as they
try to delay the attack long enough for the Rebels to escape.  The Hoth trooper
uses his radar to locate the snowspeeder.  But Luke knows no fear--the
snowspeeder is armed for battle with two forward laser cannons and a rear
facing harpoon gun."

"THE HOTH TROOPER USES HIS RADAR TO LOCATE THE SNOWSPEEDER.  BUT LUKE KNOWS NO
FEAR"-  I guess I'm not the only one who hasn't seen the movie.

What should I be shooting with the laser cannons?

He's a Hoth ground trooper.  i.e., good guy.  Don't shoot him w/ the laser
cannons. :-)
-Chris