 Star Wars / 9109
Re: SKIFF PICTURES!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 06:41:10 GMT

you think this is my best looking custom? oh well, thanks for the compliment.
this picture should illustrate how the vanes are held together:
http://www.geocities.com/sithoutofluck/skiffvane.jpg
they stay at whatever angle you place them at, the black technic friction pin
keeps it from moving. check it out. thanks again.
                adios,
                  8^) Brucey-Wan